Sunday, January 23, 2011

An Ameature Writting

~My Current LifE~

My 4th semester had started for 2 weeks however my engine is still OFF!!! Thus I started to recalled why I choose such a tough Course and I don't even have any interest on it. Thinking and Blaming~ what else I can do? Its still the same old routine like my 1st year and now its my 2nd year, 2nd semester yet I am still the same old ME.


"INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS"

Sounds Great yea? But obviously its not my type of tea~
I am just not interested in it at all...
What? Why do i choose this Course?
That's a good Question where I don't even know how to answer....
Perhaps I am attracted to the course name which kinda sound Awesome!



~ Life for The 1st year~


I thought I can cope~ being a noob in the University...
having the motivations to study and
Walaaaa~

I Got the Best Student for the 1st year award~
sounds great too rite?


~ Life for The 2nd Year~


This is the year where studies get hard to cope~
Its all my MAJOR I am handling now~
No more MCQ, No more PPIB subject~
For the 1st semester, my pointer drop DRASTICALLY!!!!

Fortunately, overall I am still in the 3pointer above (0_0)'


~ sigh~


the situation is getting critical and worst in the 2nd semester



... That's what I am dealing right now ...

************************************************************************************

2 comments: