Saturday, March 5, 2011

Opps~ I Missed Out My BloggY!!!!


Just realized I had left my Blog untouched for quite some time =X
Wanna Update~ what i did during CNY
sorry~ i know its quite late for me to update now
STILL I insist Hahaaa~ ShioK SendiRI~

Well nothing extraordinary happen in my CNY coz its only a week

HOWEVER

I get to meet my beloved Family, BoYFrienD, N Friends o(^.^)o
Preparation for CNY is really tough n hectic~

YET

when the whole family members sit together n have family dinner,
somehow I feel warm n full of happiness~



Looked Delicious right?
Oh mommy~ I missed your dishes badly~



Before the day I went back to Sabah.....
I get to meet uP with my 2 best Jimui..... KiMMy QIU n MeI LinG!!!!!
On the same day yet different timing >.<
First of all, I would like to thanks both of this pretty girl for sparing their precious time for me

=D

Sounds so Formal

KimmY~ who's going to have her final exam at MONDAY!!!! spared her precious study time just for me n we took plenty of crazy picture on that morning till Noon
(^.^)v
Plus Its the 1st time I got to seat her car~ Ehemmmm.... Kimmy, your promise which u made in form 6 came true! I am your passenger and u r my driver =3

P.S. Luckly u did not bang my house entrance like u did in....... Teheee~


~A normal and pretty picture for us~


~ There goes our a little abnormal picture~

~ TaDaaaa!!!! Our 38 Look XD~
Oh please don't chop my head off once u see this my dear Kimmy
\(>,<)/ I Surrender

As for Mei LiNG~ she is my life Saviour!!!
I need to go KLCC Kinokunia bookstore urgently to buy an International Law book
she sent me there "Practically" someone drive >,<

No comments:

Post a Comment